Glendower Golf Club is currently looking for an ideal candidate to fill the role of Director of Golf.
- To play a key role, in conjunction with Management and the Golf Committee, in leading the Golf Club towards the achievement of its strategic and tactical goals.
- To achieve high standards of delivered performance from staff by adopting effective management and leadership techniques.
- To professionally manage and administer efficiently and effectively all aspects of running the Golf Club on a day-to-day basis.
- To contribute to the achievements of the Club’s financial goals and in particular that of increasing year on year revenue and profitability.
- To ensure that the status of the golf course is maintained and presented in an optimum way.
Click Here to view the full job description